Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Game Boy Advance SP, 2003.

I would never buy a piece of hardware based on its exciting new colour, but plenty of people did buy Game Boy Advances. If you're going to promote it on pure superficiality, at least they picked a stylish way to do so. (Superficial + unstylish == hard to market. Except to hipsters. Hm, who should be breaking out their LCD handhelds any day now.)
New Game Boy Advance SP
Now in flame.
What does SP stand for? ("SPecial", apparently.) Does it offer any selling point beyond its colour? (Half the size, better screen protection.) If you ask me, this looks like a typical brushed-steel finish just reflecting the redness of the flames surrounding it. Warning: Do Not Attempt To Operate Game Boy Advance SP In The Middle Of A Raging Inferno.
Well, that's that. Not always much to run with! Loyal readers, today or tomorrow you'll have pushed this improbable little blog past 3 thousand views. Who are these readers? Why do they read it? It's a mystery. It's a bit mysterious why I maintain the blog myself, making it a delicious riddle wrapped in an enigma, with a crunchy nougat filling. But all I knows is, when I update it every weekday and let Google+ know, bored people, likely killing time at work, spend a few minutes here with me. Hi! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I am Matthew "Glowing Fish" Harris, and I am here because it is part of my job as an INTERNET CELEBRITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real celebrities don't log in as "Unknown".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we have to go incognito.

      Also, I have tried to figure out how to have that show something else. Since I am using a google account, you would think it would show that material. But no.

      Delete